The seminar will take place on Thursday, April 28th, 2022. It will consist of interactive panels on the following topics:
- Researching and working in Archives: Communicating with non-archivists
- Decolonization of archival practices and education
- Preparing for emotional archives
- Un-learning archival pedagogy
The symposium will take place on Friday, April 29th, 2022. It will feature formal presentations on the following themes:
- Student perspectives on archival education
- Teaching non-Western archives
- Teaching tech in archives
- Teaching community and personal archives
(Additional details and program coming soon.)
Please register here: www.showpass.com/aca-ubc-2022/. There are options to register for the seminar, the symposium, or both. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
We hope to see you there!